With a Kulula Credit card Application the sky is the limit
6th November 2016
Kulula credit card application, with the offer of so many credit cards, why should we even consider yet another one from Kulula? What is in it for you and me, you may well ask.
Kulula launched their credit card in 2006. Since then many people have made use of the benefits on offer, even enjoying free fights on Kulula or British Airways. When you use your Kulula Credit Card for any purchases, you earn Kulula moolah.
Kulula credit card application – What is Kulula Moolah?
- It is an e-currency you earn when you buy anything using your Kulula Credit Card
- You can use your moolah towards any flight, for any person
- When you book a flight using your Kulula Credit Card you earn bonus Kulula moolah.
- In moolah currency, 1 Rand is equal to 1 Moolah.
How to apply and what you need To qualify for a Kulula credit card application –
It takes about 10 minutes to complete the application form online.
- You must be 18 years or older
- A bar-coded ID or passport must be produced
- Your latest payslip or 3 months bank statements of income
- A valid email address
- Banking details
- Proof of your residential address
- You need to earn a salary of at least R80,000 per annum, or R6,700 per month
Kulula Credit Card will open a Travelbank for you, which is an account to keep your moolah in. You receive R200 Kulula moolah to get you started when you spend R1,000 or more in your first 30 days of receiving your card. There is an initiation fee of R150 and a delivery fee for your new card of R230.
Earning Moolah on your Purchases
When you make any purchases anywhere, using your Kulula Credit Card, you earn moolah:
- Spend R1 – R5,000 and get 3% moolah
- R5,001 – R10,000 and get 2% back
- R10,001 – R20,000 and get 1% back
As an example, if you spend R2,000 per month for 6 months, you will earn R360 in Kulula moolah.
Benefits of your Kulula Credit Card
- Earn free flights 3 times faster than with any other credit card
- Use your Kulula moolah for anyone, on any Kulula or British Airways flight
- If you use your Kulula card to pay for your flight, you earn bonus Kulula moolah
- Pay in part or in full for a flight, using your Kulula moolah
- Get free membership to the Jetsetters Loyalty Club
- 5kg of free baggage allowance, which makes for 1x25kg
- If you are a Discovery Vitality member as well as a Kulula Card holder, you will earn double benefits. Depending on your Vitality status, you can get up to 35% off your flights
- You can get up to 55 days interest-free credit on your purchases
- A budget facility is available when you make a purchase of over R200. Repayments are from 6 – 60 months
- Free online banking registration and subscription
- Moolah messaging for free
- Comprehensive Global Travel Insurance on all the tickets purchased and paid for in full
- Receive early-bird notifications of Kulula sales and promotions
- Kulula Card partners with FNB to ensure that you can use your card at over 25 million stores worldwide
A word of warning: Your moolah expires every 6 months if you don’t use it. Buy today, fly free tomorrow, with a Kulula Credit Card.
All info was correct at time of publishing