Web Credit Card from Mastercard
25th Aug 2017
What is a web credit card from Mastercard?
- Search online for a Mastercard credit card
- Online searching saves time and money
- Six different credit card options from which to choose
- Mastercards are accepted worldwide
- More than 33 million outlets accept Mastercard credit cards
A web credit card from Mastercard is simply an online search and application for a credit card.
In today’s cyber age, consumers can search online for literally millions of answers to questions.
Searching online for a credit card is no different.
It saves valuable time and money compared to making appointments at banks or seeking personal advice from financial brokers.
What credit cards does Mastercard offer?
A Mastercard web credit card is available on six different tiers, but all are accepted at more than 33 million outlets worldwide.
Standard Mastercard Card
The Standard Mastercard is a basic credit card that allows consumers to pay for their purchases without the hassle of drawing cash.
Moving up to Gold gives consumers more purchasing power and benefits.
One of these includes higher spending limits.
One of the attractions of a Titanium Mastercard is the travel privileges which includes registering for Hertz Gold Plus Rewards that offer these additional benefits:
- Vehicle upgrades, subject to availability
- Up to 10% discounts on rates at participating Hertz locations globally
- Fee waiver for an additional driver (spouse/domestic partner for members of Gold Plus Rewards)
- When travelling in the Middle East, Titanium cardholders can enjoy one free ride with Careem Limousines
- Two 20% discounts for rides with Careem on a monthly basis
Travel benefits include:
- 30% discount when booking five airfares or five hotel nights (up to USD 200)
- 25% discount when booking four airfares or four hotel nights (up to USD 135)
- 20% discount when booking three airfares or three hotel nights (up to USD 80)
- 15% discount when booking two airfares or two hotel nights (up to USD 40)
- 10% discount when booking one airfare or one hotel night (up to USD 15)
Cardholders receive discounts of up to US 400 when combining airfare and hotel nights.
Lifestyle benefits include:
Exclusive discounts of up to 60% on leading brands at Chic Outlet Shopping Villages scattered throughout Europe.
The shopping villages are situated in London, Milan, Dublin, Barcelona and Madrid, Paris, Brussels, Munich and Frankfurt.
Platinum cardholders also have access to:
- 15% discounts on shopping packages
- 15% discounts on chauffeur drive rides
- Also 15% discounts on Shopping Express
- Access to VIP airport lounges (subject to availability)
World Mastercard benefits include:
- A dedicated travel concierge to take care of hotel and airfare bookings
- Access to more than 800 airport lounges globally
- Up to 15% discounts for stays in luxury serviced apartments that include:
- More than 2 500 properties spread across the French Riviera, London, Los Angeles, Milan, New York and Paris
- Dubai’s Grosvenor House
- More than 25 properties in eight Asia Pacific countries, including China, India, Japan and Thailand
World Elite Mastercard
All of the World Mastercard benefits, including:
- 15% discount on Wine of the Month purchases
- Personalised concierge assistance
- Travel inconvenience insurance covering lost baggage and delayed flights
- Travel medical insurance
All Mastercards are issued by Absa, Nedbank and Standard Bank and offer the convenience of paying at over 33 million outlets worldwide.
All info was correct at time of publishing