Virgin Money Credit Card Offers
20th March 2017
Applying for a Virgin Money Credit Card is simple.
Here’s what you need to know:
This card comes with many benefits
- You pay no monthly service fees.
- Swiping your card is free.
- You get complimentary in-person delivery.
- You pay no interest for the first 55 days.
- And only 2.5% interest per year on credit balances.
- You get free insurance against lost cards.
- Complimentary travel insurance
- Plus access to Priceless Africa deals.
Features of the Virgin Money Credit Card
- You get to choose a custom card design.
- Plus you get to choose three additional cards which are linked to your main account.
- You can limit card spending based on your spending profile.
- There is secure encryption for when you’re online shopping.
- And you get a membership to the Virgin Money Rewards program.
How to sign up for the Virgin Money Credit Card
To sign up for a Virgin Money card you need:
- To be over the age of 18
- Make more than R5,000 a month.
- You must be a South African citizen and have an ID book.
- You must have a bank or cheque account.
Our card comes with some great bonuses:
Also, we don’t charge you for having a card, or for having an account with us, or for internet banking or swiping your card. You also pay very little for withdrawals, deposits or for getting a new card.
So just pay your interest by the due date on your statement, and you won’t have to pay interest on anything you buy with the card.
You also get 2.5% interest per year from the second you put money into your account.
So we like to save money for our customers who are why we help you by keeping our fees as low as possible.
Also, our fees are one time only and easy to understand:
- Your second card costs you nothing.
- You pay an activation fee of R160.
- ATM statements cost you only R6.50
- Overseas ATM withdrawals are R22.00.
- You pay R58 to deposit money into an ATM.
- And it’s R58 to deposit cheques.
- You can deposit cash at an Absa branch for R57.
- And withdraw cash at an Absa branch for R58.00
- Replacing lost cards is R160.00
- And SMS notifications are R0.55.
- We charge 2.75% to convert currencies.
- Transferring between ATM’s costs R6.50.
- Cheque fees are 2%.
- Fee disputes, domestic: R42.
- Fee disputes, international: R113.
- Petrol card transactions R5.50.
- You don’t have to stand in line to pay your bills. With Virgin Money, you can set up simple automatic payments which save you energy and make sure your bills are paid on time.
- When you sign up for our credit card make sure to give us permission to send you marketing offers. This way you won’t miss out on any of our special deals.
- Stay in control by setting up SMS notification for deposits, payments and purchases.
- And if you ever forget your pin just call our helpline and select option 6 to get it read back to you.
All info was correct at time of publishing