Woolworths Black Credit Card Information
The Woolworths black credit card comes with many distinct advantages:
- Buy anything with your card, and you get back 3% of what you spent in quarterly rewards vouchers.
- You get monthly vouchers that entitle you to a free issue of TASTE magazine.
- You also get free coffee or tea twice a month from any Woolworths Café.
- We will deliver anything you buy from Woolworths.co.za, at no cost.
- Your Woolworths credit card allows you to shop overseas at any merchant bearing the VISA logo.
- With your Woolworths credit card, you can withdraw cash from any ATM anywhere in the world.
- We also give you eight extra cards free of charge which can be used by your family.
- When you sign up for our credit card, you also become a member of our amazing rewards program which gives you access to lower prices, discounts of up to 15% plus dozens of other benefits.
- The Woolworths black credit card comes with extensive balance protection.
- You get 90 days Protection from theft and accidental damages from the date of purchase.
- You also get access to an exclusive helpline which is only for Woolworths Black credit card holders.
- If you use your card anywhere outside Woolworths, we’ll give you back 1% in quarterly rewards vouchers.
- If you purchase aeroplane tickets with your Woolworths Black Card, we’ll give you free travel insurance (Only for persons under the age of 75)
- Woolworths also assists your family for up to 90 days with medical and legal problems when travelling overseas. Services for the card holder and their family include.
- Medical: free telephonic consultation with a Doctor, referral to a local medical service, monitoring of health conditions before and after admission to hospital.
- Travel and general: Visa information and requirements, legal help and assistance with interpretation.
- Medical: couriering of emergency medical equipment or medicine, emergency medical staff, guaranteed access to a hospital, emergency medical evacuation and transport out of the country, transportation of deceased family members and mourners, safe return of children overseas.
- You also get convenient monthly electronic statements sent to your email address.
- The Black Card comes with an extended guarantee. You get twice the usual warranty period, and this includes protection against theft, damage, breakages and repairs.
- The Woolworths Black credit card also comes with a budget facility. This allows you to make large purchases and then pay the amount back over time. With the budget facility, you can also allocate funds from your regular account and use them to budget over 6 to 60 months.
- Anytime you buy petrol with your Woolworths card you will receive 1% back in quarterly rewards vouchers. In addition to this, we waive transactions fees on fuel purchases plus you pay no interest for the first two months.
More On The Woolworths Black Credit Card
To sign up for this card you need:
- To be over the age of 18
- Have an RSA ID number
- Make more than R42,000 a month.
- When picking up your card, you need the following.
- Your ID book.
- Your last three pay statements or last three bank statements.
- FICA compliant proof of residence
All info was correct at time of publishing