The VISA Black Card requires quite a Formidable bank Account. Are you up to it?
Issued by Barclaycard US and emerging in 2008, the Visa Black Card is all about luxuries and rewards.
This high-end rewards credit card is marketed to the affluent and comes with no predetermined spending limit.
As part of your American Express Black Card membership, did you know that you can even have the option of partial ownership of a private jet?
Visa Black Card – By Invitation Only
You may not have heard of Black credit cards as they’re so exclusive. Often they are only available by invitation only.
Made of steel, the Visa Black Card is unlike the traditional plastic credit cards. Holders of this card enjoy benefits such as worldwide acceptance, a 24-hour concierge service, gifts and cash-back bonuses.
The cards have an annual fee of $500 with no preset spending limit.
Here are Some of the Exclusive black Cards on the Market –
Visa Infinite Eurasian Diamond Card – this particular card features an actual 0.02-carat diamond surrounded by a golden heart design.
When you see someone with this card, you know they are seriously wealthy. You can’t buy a VISA Black Card. To own one, you need a personal recommendation. Cardholders have no limits to what they can spend.
Visa Signature Card – is the most exclusive of Visa cards. Ownership allows access to sporting and concert events, as well as entertainment venues like Broadway.
Shows, as well as exclusive dining experiences, are all inclusive. Fifteen different Visa Signature credit cards are on offer. The Black Card comes with a high annual fee.
Some of its other benefits include –
- Enrollment in the VIP airport lounge program
- 25,000 Bonus Points on spending $1,500 within the first 90 days of opening your account
- Cash-back bonuses – 1-2% on purchases
- Travel insurance, warranty extensions, and purchase protections
- 15 months 0% APR financing on all purchases and balance transfers provided the transfer is completed within the first 45 days of opening the account.
Approval Requirements –
The Black Credit Card is for elite card carriers only and it comes with a strict application requirement.
- You need an excellent credit score – 720 or higher on the FICO index.
- Big spending and high paying – you need to pay the monthly amounts you owe from your extravagant shopping sprees on time.
- You have to spend a minimum of $250,000 per year.
- A solid employment history and an Executive Chairmans salary.
There are clearly many reasons why the Black Card is the most elite credit card in the world. Indeed, it’s a status thing.
You’ll love the look of the card in your wallet and the ability to flash it around. However, the card is certainly not for everyone.
The chances are nil for the ordinary working man to ever own a card quite like it. Oh well, back to sleep.
All info was correct at time of publishing