Capitec Credit Cards Save You Money
We’re living in tough financial times, and people who loathe paying for all manner of credit card fees are justified in their feelings. These days it’s all about researching and finding the best credit card features and benefits that don’t break the bank, but which also meet your needs. Capitec credit cards are interesting addition to the armoury of South Africans who are battling a poor economy.
Capitec bank’s websites are minefields of information when it comes to saving you money. When was the last time you calculated how much your bank such as ABSA, Standard Bank or FNB are charging you each month? Capitec Bank says that is worth a look. They say it you believe your bank is costing you more than it should, then it’s certainly time to switch.
Capitec Credit Cards – 55 Days Interest-Free Purchases
Capitec is a leading bank in South Africa and continues to make a name for itself with its cool, efficient, paperless, uncrowded banks. One of their latest offerings is their credit card. The banks aim to have grown its customer base for Capitec credit cards to R10 billion by 2021. Fourie from Capitec said that the Capitec
credit card wasn’t aggressively priced – it was priced in the middle range. With so many outstanding features, it’s no wonder South Africans are clamouring to get their hands on the gold coloured credit card.
- one card for all your banking – access to all your accounts
- you earn the highest interest on a positive balance – from 5.35% a year
- up to 55 days interest-free purchases – a true saving
- secure online purchases with SecureCode and Mastercard
- zero fee worldwide at card machines and online
- you can use Capitec’s app to manage your card
- rates and fees are – Initiation fee R100, Monthly fee R50 and Interest rate 15% – 21%
Capitec makes sure they save you money by providing adequate branches and ATMs. They are increasing these as well with31 new branches and 200 new ATMs.
The attractive new credit card comes with a once-off R100 fee and a fee of R50 each month which goes towards maintenance costs. Interest rates will vary between 15% and 21%, but this is based on an individual client’s credit profile. Other savings with this card include zero fees worldwide at card machines and online.
Other notable aspects with the card include secured online purchases with MasterCard SecureCode, Cashless payments, and no-currency conversion fees for international payments.
To get this credit card from Capitec
- clients must provide certain documents – original ID document
- you need to be 18 years or older
- original proof of residential address
- most recent salary slips – stamped bank statement showing your latest three salary deposits
- at the moment there is no specified minimum salary requirement for the account
- use the Capitec app to manage your credit card. You’ll be able to update your daily card limits to see what purchases and withdrawals you can make, view credit limits and your transaction history and transfer outstanding balance from straight to budget payment option.
The Pleasure It Gives
In 2017 we all need to manage our money more effectively. Capitec Bank will tell you that not all gold cards are equal and that it is only their stylish, glitzy gold credit card that earns you 5.35% each year. The card makes strong claims about saving you money, and it’s up to you to take a look!
There are lyrics of a song which says ‘how do you measure its worth? Just by the pleasure, it gives here on earth’, and it’s time you discovered the pleasure of the affordable gold Capitec Credit Card.
All info was correct at time of publishing