Credit Cards from African Bank open up a world options unique to you
23rd November 2016
You’re lucky to own any credit card, but a shiny gold credit card seems to be more luxurious. Get credit cards from African Bank, with the gold cards you get increased credit limits, better rates and better purchase protection.
Tailor-made to meet your lifestyle, African Bank’s Gold credit card certainly makes an impression on people. The mission of African Bank is to be a successful Retail Bank and to offer South Africans a wide range of products and services.
What you Need to Qualify for Credit Cards from African Bank
- You need to be 18 years or older
- Copies of your identity document
- Three of your most recent salary slips
- Latest bank statements
- Proof of residence
Complete the form on the African Bank website to get your application process on the go. Once approved, African Bank issues your card immediately, however, before you start with any transaction you’ll need to enter your pin
With a Gold Credit Card from African Bank, there is a monthly service fee of R68.40.
Some of the features of the Gold Visa Credit Card include –
- Maximum cash withdrawal of R4 000 each day at the ATM and R5 000 per day at Point Of Sale
- Cash withdrawal of R6 000 each day in total
- Up to 60 days interest-free credit on the point of sale purchases, provided you pay the outstanding amount in full by the due date
- Emergency services
- Free SMS notification service
- Worldwide acceptance
- Medical and legal referrals
- Accepted by thousands of merchants
- Purchase protection guaranteed
- Lost card security – call 0861 000 555 to report a lost card
- Credit Life Insurance – covers you for death, disability and retrenchment
You Definitely deserve More credit
If you’ve acted responsibly with your card, you could qualify for an increase in your credit limit after four months?
Applying for credit with African bank is easy. Should you qualify for credit, you can complete the African Bank credit card application form online. A consultant from African Bank will phone you to finalise your application.
Get your Piece of Gold
African Bank offers other credit cards too, not just the gold card, and the credit you get depends on your salary as well as your credit profile.
The Bank offers a free online and mobile service. When you register online, you can enjoy the convenience of accessing your account information and services.
You’ll be able to view credit card balances, report a lost card and even apply for more credit. You can call African Bank at 0860 333 004.
Isn’t it time you got your piece of gold from African Bank?
All info was correct at time of publishing